Sunday, May 23, 2010

Torrid's Pre Memorial Day Getaway Sale



What plus-size fashionista wouldn't love a wonderful sale like this? When I saw the poster in the local Torrid store this weekend, I think I nearly had a heart attack! Too bad I had just spent the last of my work study money on Chilli's and MacGruber, a strangely hilarious movie, but it was all worth it to be with good friends. But anyways back to the sale, I have been DYING for a pair of all white skinnies for the past year or so!!! There is so much I could do with a pair of those! Only $19.99, plus tax of course. Unfortunately, since my funds are low I have to sit this sale out. But what kind of blogger would I be if I didn't inform the public? Ladies, take charge and use those Diva Style Cards for the best and get these skinnies while supplies last!

No comments: