Monday, April 11, 2011

The Day in the Life...

Hello Loves!

I hope you guys' weekend was just as great as mine. Last weekend I visited my best friend La'Daisha for the weekend. I finally got a taste of being in three cities this weekend! Besides hitting the books I love to go visit old friends and meeting new ones all at the same time. I have on some of my thrifted finds that I posted last week. This weekend was the perfect time for me to bring them out for the Kappa Alpha Psi party in Raleigh and a small get together on the campus of NC State. Well I hope you all enjoy the pictures from a very eventful weekend.



Thrited Top: Mega Thrift
Leggings: Charlotte Russe
Shoes: Doll House strapy wedges






Thrifted Lace Top: Mega Thrift
Skirt: Forever21
Shoes: Blog Thrifted-Mia's Fashion Closet (Torrid)

No comments: