Thursday, April 28, 2011

Walking Mannequin in Motion

The Introduction of Greatness

Hailing from the city of fashion and creativity, this Philly native is taking the blog scene by storm! With her love for bold style, bright lipstick, and patterned leggings, Lex Perry of The Walkin Mannequin fashion blog is soo amazing! Peek into the life of this gorgeous fashion diva!

Rundown:
Name: D'Alexis Perry
Age: 21
Alias: Lex Perry

What inspires you to post on your blog?

The satisfaction inspires me, I feel good everytime I find something new. I just want to share it with the world.

What was your best find(s) at a thrift store (or any other store)?


I would say my best find was...hmmm...how can one decide. Honestly, I know it sounds cliche but I would have to say all the things I get from "the thrift" are equally fabulous. But, I love my dresses that I get with the puffy dramatic sleeves.



How has blogging changed your perspective on the outside world of fashion?

I think Blogging forces me to be more up to date on whats going on in the "fashion World" I honestly have learned alot about Fashion from Blogging...its more than looking good.


Who are some of your favorite fashion bloggers ?

I would say the fashion Blogs that I visit the most are Fashiontoast.com and www.theglamourai.com and both of their styles are different but I love both equally I think that you should not be rapped into one "style", you should constantly be trying new things and have fresh ideas.
If you could describe your fashion blog in one word, what would it be?

I would describe my Blog in one word with the word eccentric because it is unusual and away from the norm and I think thats what keeps it fresh and exciting.

No comments: