Thursday, December 29, 2011

CRB Review: MAC Rebel Lipstick

Hello Lovelies!!!

So I wanted to make a video to review MAC Cosmetics Rebel Lipstick, but YouTube refused to record and upload my video. But I still wanted to give you ladies my opinion on this amazing lip color!

MAC's Rebel Lipstick is an amazing deep purple color that works great for the fall. It's definitely a universal color that works with all skin tones, this is a color that with be a clutch for all you ladies wanting a stand out color this season.
Rebel Lipstick: $14.50

To add a little sparkle and shine to those lips, add a touch of MAC's DazzleGlass gloss Date Night. You will definitely be the bell of the ball with this pop of sparkle and shine.

Date Night: $18.50

Though these prices are on the expensive side, they are great investments for your makeup bags :)

 Feeling real sultry and loving my hair.


Rebel Coated Kisses <3

6 comments:

Dre said...

Rebel looks so great on you!

minasek said...

Just discover your blog and i loooooove your hair; i am so jalous right now of this hairstyle it looks good on you also because you have a pretty face;I hope you will pay me a visit too; bye

I wish you and YOUR FAMILY A HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR 2012

www.minasek.blogspot.com

I wanna be fierce said...

Love your hair. The Mac lipstick looks great on you.

-Shakiyla

Unknown said...

why thank you ladies!!! i wish you all a happy new year :)

KellyMonroe said...

love the color and your hair is the bomb!

Vivi N. said...

Rebel is definitely one of my favorite lipsticks. And you're right, it fits any skin tone. It looks awesome on you. I liked how you added a bit of shimmer to it with the lipgloss.

Happy New Year! Wishing you the best in 2012.