Tuesday, December 20, 2011

SixThree Vintage PhotoShoot

Hello Lovelies!!

It's starting to look a lot like Christmas! I hope you all are enjoying your holiday season, I know I am!! Please excuse me, I have been having a ball with my family I forget to post :(
I wanted to share with you ladies my up-and-coming venture for the new year. This month I entered the: 
I am absolutely ecstatic! The contest began December 1, 2011 and it ends January 31, 2012, and I have been waiting patiently. When the time comes to vote, I would love for you ladies to support me :)

In the mean time, here are some photos from SixThree Vintage, an online Etsy store my good friend Lomar started: check out more of his fashion options here: SixThreeVintage
 






4 comments:

Just Daisy said...

you look beautiful!

I love the last photo the most <3

xoxo,
daisy

Unknown said...

Thanks love!!

Falala Mele said...

HELL YES I WILL VOTE FOR YOU! You know song came into my head when I saw these shots "you, you got spark, you you got spunk"

he he he he LOVE IT

Unknown said...

Thanks Mele!!!!! Your awesome :) I hope your holidays will are wonderful!!!