Monday, November 12, 2012

OOTD: Urban Pinup

Hello Dolls!

I hope your weekend was just as amazing as mine! It's back to the Monday grind and what better way to jump back into it, with an OOTD! 

Lately I have been so inspired by London fashion bloggers and vloggers and this look just jumped out of my mind. This look is simple, chic and surprising all at the same time!  I find that being on campus sometimes, I don't let my personality come out as often as I like through my clothing, but when I let my imagination come out and play, I go all in! 

How are you ladies adjusting to the fall/winter weather?
Fit Rundown:
Scarf: Ebay
Faux Fur Vest: Department Store
Striped Top: Goodwill
Colored Jean: Old Navy



Smooches! 


5 comments:

Superblondeep said...

vintage+cool+urban= perfect

Unknown said...

Thank you doll!! You rock!

Ronitra Walker said...

Love it & your hair is beautiful..

CheapChicandCurvy said...

This outfit is EVERYTHING hunty!

Unknown said...

Thank you beauties!! Love you both for rocking with me!