Tuesday, June 4, 2013

My Summer Lipstick Staples

Hello Beauties,

Please excuse the excess of beauty posts for those who are not digging them so much. As of late, I have not really been inspired by fashion as I should be. In order to cleanse my fashion palette, I have been attracted to beauty and makeup and decided to share my addiction with you all. 

This post is dedicated to my addiction of bright and sultry lipsticks. Despite common knowledge about summer lippys being bright, I steer to the right and choose to still rock my berry toned hues. For my ladies like myself, or other ladies who want to rock these deeper tones for the summer, its all about keeping your foundation, concealer or beauty balm routine light. All attention should be focused on your lips, in which your eyelashes should be laden with your favorite mascara and your cheeks on the deep plum side of things. 

On of my favorite beauty looks to date, I used a Nicka K lip liner in "red" and 
Kate Moss for Rimmel London in number 11 "Rossetto." On my cheek, I have
on Estee Lauder's blush in Intriguing Plum. This look works because I use a light hand on
the blush by fanning it out with my beauty sponge after application.

This is a totally different look with the same Estee Lauder "Intriguing Plum" blush.
I toned down the look from above by rocking a nude rouge from Sephora. 
The attention is still on my lips, since I kept my mascara voluminous and light. 

With this look, I kept it completely simple in which I have no foundation, blush 
or mascara on. I wore my favorite Wet N' Wild lipstick in "Cherry Bomb"
to give this casual look a sultry appeal. 

This coral color by Sephora, is not one of my favorite lipstick colors, worked in this 
look by yet again keeping the attention focused in on my lips. It is quite simple
to take an unordinary lipstick color and turn it into a summer color. It's all about
the simple basics: simple foundation application, mascara, and blush. 

Make these looks all your own!

No comments: