Monday, February 17, 2014

My Skincare Regimen I

Hello Beauties,

I get a lot of questions about my skin and what I do to take care of it. I appreciate you all for the wonderful compliments, but my skin has been a work in progress since I was a young girl. From my mother helping me get over my bout of eczema to now working with Sephora as a color artist, I have developed a wide knowledge about what works on my skin and what doesn't work so well. Skincare is not my strong suit, but I know what helps relieve my super dry, parched skin and I believe any skin type could benefit from this video. 

(**if you are accessing this video via smart phone click this link: My Skincare Regimen I)

This is part I of II, be sure to look out for part II later on this week!

What does your skincare regimen consist of? 

No comments: