Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Maximize your Wardrobe

Before getting into the post: I would love to share that my social media and public relations internship is going well this summer! The end is almost near and your girl is working hard on finding her niche with this great company! I love you all for supporting me through my college years, pregnancy and life transition! 

Love you all

 Do you ever fell like you have a ton of clothes, but nothing to wear?

This is my life in a nutshell! After being a blogger for nearly five years, this is a constant reality for me. It has also inspired me to learn how to maximize all the piece that I have in my wardrobe. From the most basic piece to the cute, vintage statement pieces, they all have a use in my life!
This H&M cover up turned dress was an easy piece for me to style! When it came time for me to think of another work day outfit, this coverup came to mind but I wanted a different twist to it!

Then...BOOM...I came up with this simple, chic combination! I had to, literally, dig into one of my clothes bins and find my old faithful Forever21 romper. This piece is literally 3 years old and has been a layer piece, a maternity piece and now an office piece! I must commend Forever21 for having pieces that are both affordable and durable. 

Accessories and shoes are also key wardrobe pieces that will help extend your wardrobe! 

Wearing: H&M coverup (as top)| F21 Romper| Thrifted Dooney & Bourke purse| Target booties| Wet Seal necklace

1 comment:

Fredetta said...

I lover versatile pieces! I love the way you styled the cover up for work!