Friday, August 29, 2014

London School Girl

Hello Beauties,

So I just left you all with my favorite looks of the summer, and then I put this together! 

This jumpsuit might look familiar! My all-time favorite blogger Gabi, of GabiFresh, were sporting them here: Zip Front Overalls. As soon as I saw her stylish self wearing them I had to have them! Honey the are the BEST overalls ever, not only do they have a zipper front, they are more streamline and less farmer!

I decided to pair mine with an H&M mens button down, which I stole from my boyfriend! Pairing these gorgeous overalls with a button down was the perfect choice, I was serving London school girl all day! 

If you want you very own overalls, find them here: Wet Seal Zip Front Overalls. Hurry, they only have sizes 12, 14, and 16. FYI, just like Gabi shared, these overalls DO run true to size.

Wearing: H&M Top & Necklaces| Wet Seal Overalls| Just Fab Sandals





2 comments:

Whitney 'Nic' James said...

You are just too cute! Love this look...you rocked it!

~Whitney
www.whitneynicjames.com

Unknown said...

You look great !