Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Alternative Spring Break...South Mississippi

Hello My Lovely Followers,

Please excuse me for my lack of posts lately, college life has kept my attention stuck on Statistics. Despite all of the lead pushing at school, I am currently in Biloxi, Mississippi working with Habitat for Humanity. The devastation in the Gulf Coast has been improved with various volunteer groups around the country. I am glad to say I am here working to lift the wonderful spirits of Gulf Coast residents. I am both thankful and elated that I have the chance to help and meet the people in this beautiful southern town filled with delicious praline pecans and smiling faces. I will be sure to post pictures of the amazing time I am having during my break in Biloxi.

Until Then Loves,

Be Safe and Love those Around You

No comments: