Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Sadity Kitty Fashion Show 2011






Hello Loves!

My how I've missed blogging for you lovely people! Last time I posted I was in the Gulf Coast of Mississippi and I have yet to upload those photos but I have some flicks from the fashion show I was in one week ago in Charlotte during CIAA. I had the wonderful opprotunity to work with designer Ruby Jones of Sadity Kitty based in Charlotte. This dope fashion line includes sizes in small all the way to a 3XL, ladies jump on this quick! Plus size beauty is taking over the runway, Ruby included all figures, ethnicities, and shape! I am so privileged and honored to have been apart of such a wonderful event in Charlotte at the Loft Club during CIAA! Check out the pics loves and tell me what you think:

Until Next Post,

Billie

No comments: