Monday, May 2, 2011

Fashion Cropped Top DIY

Hello Lovelies,

So i purchased a wonderful gold top from Mega Thrift, a consignment shop here in Winston-Salem, NC, but I was unhappy with the way it looked on me. Basically, there was too much gold, sparkle, and fabric going on. Instead of throwing away this beautiful piece, I decided it was time to revamp it for the summer time. Cropped tops are all the rage this summer, and it was time for me to make my own without paying for another from Forever21. I checked out YouTube and found the perfect video to help me with my crop top process:


Check her out, she is really helpful!

Of course I had to share the outcome of my mini project I did in the middle of the night:

Before:


After:

1 comment:

Wait Until The Sunset said...

You look smoking in the top!!! I love the way you've changed it! I wantto start doing that to a few of my older high neck pieces. I'm going to give it a try tomorrow now!
Olivia :) x