Saturday, May 14, 2011

OOTD: Home Sweet Home

Hello Lovelies,

As the summer progresses, I've been exploring the wonders of fashion since being back home in Charlotte for the past two weeks. Along with sporting my thrifted treasures from Winston-Salem, I've kept myself busy by doing a lot of fashion DIY projects. In this OOTD I am in front of my beautiful home in Charlotte, and my wonderful photographer was my 8 year old niece, not to bad for an elementary schooler. I love my little chica! I hope you all enjoy this OOTD, can you guess which pieces are DIY? I will reveal my DIY pieces under each photo.

Love you Guys,

Smooches!
Fit Rundown:

Collarless Nautica Shirt (DIY)-Brother Thrifted
(To achieve the look of this shirt, just simply cut the collar along the seam line for a clean cut look)

Gold and Blue Braided Belt-Goodwill
Red Distressed Shorts (DIY)-OldNavy
Sandals-Shoe Show


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I havent seen such a gorgeous American flag in a LONG time . .

Unknown said...

thanks baby!!! love you!