Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Play With Your Clothes: Color Explosion

"Living my life like its golden!"
Jill Scott

My choices in color have began to creep out more and more everyday!

Interestingly enough, this gorgeous top is actually a silk dress I bought on clearance from the Gap. Though it was too small, I made it work like Tim Gun would advise me to do. Along with the top, I hemmed this thrifted skirt that used to hit me at the knee, to give it a modern twist i made it a tad bit shorter. Of course the Jessica Simpson Danys were a must for this summer fit, along with my new feather earrings (a summer staple this year)! I have been lacking in OOTDs, and I hope you lovely ladies enjoy this one.

Fit Rundown:

Feather Earrings: Mandee
Silk Dress (worn as a top): Gap
Vintage Skirt: Thrifted
Dany Heels: Jessica Simpson



Smooches,

Chakayla

2 comments:

Style Chic 360 said...

Love those earrings and your shoes! FAB, thanks for following!

Unknown said...

thanks doll!!!!!!! and no problem your blog is so chic!!