Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Oh Baby Whether Your High or Low....

Hello to my new and veteran followers!!

After tweeting that I was a hair chameleon, I thought it was extremely necessary to show off my new do!! Last weekend after eight hours of a sore bottom and a tight scalp, my hair turned out amazing! I have been dying for some Poetic Justice inspired braids or twists, and I finally have them! I had to show my lovely followers how I rocked my hair last nite before an outing with an amazing coworker!!

What do you think? I would love to hear from you all!!
Love.Life.Life

Mini Fit Rundown

Necklace-Banana Republic
Chiffon Bow Top-Forever21 Plus


3 comments:

Dreek♥ said...

8 hrs?!? wow..i know your butt was feeling numb! LOL..it's cute though..I likez!

SRS said...

you look so good! this hair is fierce... i love how it's up in almost a pompadour shape. gorgeous!

sarah rose
zezaftig.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thank you ladies!!!!! That 8 hours of pain turned into something creative!!