Wednesday, September 14, 2011

OOTD: I Reminisce

Hello Lovelies!

Its another gorgeous morning here in North Carolina! The weather is beginning to cool down, but the sun is still shining! As the weather decides if it wants to be hot or cool, I decided to throw on a wonderful sundress that I've had for years, but I had to add some fashion flair to it! I hate this dress alone, but paired with my thrifted denim shirt and navy suede wedges, the dress popped!

What are you ladies wearing during the weather transition to summer to fall?

 Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

 Fit Rundown:

Denim Top- Good Will
Floral Dress- Old Navy
Wedges- DSW Shoes

 Circle Earrings- Good Will

 Shades- Charlotte Russe


Smooches!

2 comments:

lalaG said...

I love how you put the denim shirt with the dress.. it goes so well with each other.

Wait Until The Sunset said...

Another fabulous outfit!! You are so inspiring babe! I've spread a little blog love and passed on an award to you! Check it out! :) xx

http://waituntilthesunset.blogspot.com/2011/09/blog-love.html