Sunday, September 11, 2011

OOTN: We Like To Party

Hello Lovelies,

This is a short OOTN, outfit of the night, is dedicated to the first official party of the year. I have been dying to wear my Charlotte Russe white linen blazer out on the town with my girlies! Before getting into the festivities I wanted to snap a couple of pictures to show off my fashion flair, inspired by all my lovely followers!

  What do you ladies think?
I love your beautiful comments!
                                                                             
Fit Rundown:

White Linen Blazer: Charlotte Russe
Black Cuffed Shorts-Friend Thrifted
Strappy Wedges: Doll House

We Like to Party!!

Smooches!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my dear...how i have missed you. love the look. and u betta rock your white after labor day!

so you! love it!

xoxo

'Tia said...

LOVE THE LOOK!

www.fatandfierce.com

Unknown said...

Why thank you ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!! We don't follow fashion rules :)

Style Chic 360 said...

You all look hott!
Love your crisp white blazer!

Unknown said...

thanks babes!!!!

Wait Until The Sunset said...

looking fabulous babe! That blazer rocks! :)

waituntilthesunset.blogspot.com

Just Daisy said...

you look fantastically fab! I love the pop of that white blazer, the mid drift and those heels!

You all look wonderful girl! :)

xoxo,
daisy

http://imjustdaisy.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thank you ladiess!!! I love you all!