Tuesday, November 1, 2011

OOTD: Vanessa Huxtable

Hello Dolls!!

Today was a beautiful day here on campus! Though it was a little chilly that did not prevent me from wearing my go to tights and cutoff shorts. Today my entire fit was Goodwill thrifted, and when that happens by accident I always jump for joy! I'm not going to lie, I did not know how this brown on brown combination would work, but I loved it. She'Rea my real life friend and blogger buddy said, "Girl You Look Like Vanessa Huxtable In Your Blazer, Straight from the 90s!" *Snaps* 

Well I am a 90s baby, why not embrace it! 
The Lovely Huxtable Family 

Fit Rundown:

Entire Fit: GoodWill
Tights: Hue 
Combats: Dolce Vita for Target



My Classic Two Strand Twist Pin-Up

Accessories:
Forever21



5 comments:

Black Butterfly said...

super cute!

Falala Mele said...

yeah I dig it! you look gooooooood!!!!

Unknown said...

this is adorable!!!!

http://mythriftedcloset.blogspot.com/

Joanna said...

omg! youre adorable! love love the blazer! check out my blog maybe? and follow if you like. :)

http://ieatyogurtforbreakfast.blogspot.com/

Tierra said...

Love it. defintely some inspiration for me