Wednesday, August 22, 2012

CRB Tutorial: Vintage Scarves

Hello Beauties,

Today I wanted to create a post for the ladies who want to give their hair a rest, or the fashionista who needs something funky to add to her daily wardrobe. Well here is it, Classic.Raw.Beauty.'s very own Vintage Scarf Tutorial! This look is both fun, easy and super chic! 

Step 1-2: Double fold scarf.
Step 3: Tie your scarf firmly to your head, under the hair you will be leaving out.
Step 4: Ease the scarf over your hair in the back. You may need to loosen the tie in the front to do this. 
Step 5: Pull down excess hair in the front to create a bang.
Step 6: Twist and Tuck the ties in the front under the scarf.
Step 7: Gently pull on hair to create volume to fill out the front.
Step 8-9: Add your favorite lippy and big earrings and GO! 

Enjoy Beauties !

3 comments:

ZAG said...

Yess this is my joint... I do this on days I don't want to be bothered with my hair. It comes off as more stylish and funky than it does idgaf, which is how I really feel, lol! You look cute with this.

Superblondeep said...

cool!

Unknown said...

Thank you for the wonderful comments lovelies!