Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Black Hair Spray Wig Review

Hello My Loves!!

I am back with my promised wig review video on the Sensationnel Halfwig unit called "Milan."
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel: Chakayla Taylor :)

Please excuse me, I am in final examination mode, but I could not leave you ladies hanging without any update from me. I am looking forward to this long awaited break, because I will have time to network and connect with other individuals who blog, snap pictures or style! Also, I will have more time to interact with my fashionista followers! 

I love you all so very much! 
Love these earrings?
These "Truth be Bold" earrings can be found here: Bambelle
Designer Kimee Kim is an awesome entrepreneur who looks out for her customers! 
Based in New Jersey, she operates on honest service and great communication with her shoppers! 

A review on these earrings will be coming soon! 

In the mean time, check out my review on the Milan Half wig that I purchased on
(Excuse this frame ladies, I plan on changing it soon!)

Smooches Lovelies! 

2 comments:

Weirdo Sweeney-Depp said...

I'm loving this half wig . Looks very natural.

Weirdo :)
www.youngbrokeweirdo.blogspot.com

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE. ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAYS

Unknown said...

The half wig looks great!I love the video!You looks beautiful!
http://www.chinabestwigs.com/fulllacewig/celebrity-style-lace-wig-24inch-janie-wave