Thursday, December 20, 2012

Get Ready with Me: Holiday Edition


Hello Beauties,

I am back and in full effect! Finals are over and I am finally enjoying Christmas break. My grades were wonderful so I decided to treat myself with E.L.F. beauty products (I will do a haul sometime this week or next week). This past month in a half, I have really been focusing on the BEAUTY of Classic.Raw.Beauty.
I have been watching many beauty tutorial videos on YouTube so I can practice what I am beginning to love, makeup :) As I begin on this new journey with makeup and beauty, I would love to bring you ladies on that journey with me! I will not abandon my outfit of the day posts, but I will try to incorporate more of my YouTube makeup and beauty videos on here as well. 
Once again, I want to tell with you all that I appreciate you  for supporting C.R.B. and the transformation of this blog.

I love you all for your support! 
Beauty Rundown:
E.L.F. Brow Kit in Medium
Sephora-Primal Instincts Eye Shadow Palette 
L.A. Colors-Private Eye Palette
Sephora-Mascara and Eye Kohl Pencil
Wet n' Wild-Mocha-licious lippy
Forever 21-Love&Beauty Blush 
This top was $1 at a North Carolina mission thrift :)


Happy Holidays Beauties! Check out my "Get Ready with Me: Holiday Edition" video :)



Below you can also find my review on Bambelle's earrings "Truth Be Bold"



Smooches! 

No comments: