Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Holiday Hair: The Petal Twists Updo

Belated Merry Christmas Greetings Dolls!

I hope you ladies enjoyed the holidays as much as I did! After overdosing on egg nog, turkey with mac and cheese, I wanted to share with you all a great protective, sassy style that can be worn on New Year's Eve and Day! NYE is the time to break down fashion and beauty barriers and enjoy one more lavish 2012 night. 

This Petal Twists Updo was inspired by the gorgeous Chescalocs on YouTube! As soon as I saw her do this style, I wanted to try it out! 

Isn't she gorgeous dolls? This style is both functional and easy to maintain! To go along with this festive look, I decided to rock a pair of statement gem earrings from H&M {above}. 

This is the front view of my do! For the ladies who have not checked out my review on these Bambelle check out that video here: Bambelle {Truth Be Bold} Review 

If you want to achieve this look, check out my video below:


Smooches! 

No comments: