Thursday, January 3, 2013

{December} Beauty Favorites

Wondering which beauty products and tools I have been swooning over in December?

Check out my latest video on my {December} Beauty Favorites, which will lead to these awesome lippys you see down below! Following my December Favorites video, I will also be showcasing my collection of lipsticks that I have been hording in a separate video. 

I would love for you ladies to subscribe to my channel and check out some of the videos I have been uploading: Chakayla Taylor on YouTube

H&M Earrings, I decided to be a little festive! 



Check out what {affordable} products I have been obsessing over! 

As always,

Smooches! 

2 comments:

Robbie said...

I am looking for an almost nude to natural look with a flare. I have always went with the earth tones, but then mixed and matched with bronze and gold. However, that's classic Robyne...looking to reinvent and revamp...HELP lol Loving the blog lovely

Unknown said...

Thank you baby!! You are amazing! Try using matte and shimmer toned shadows, adding a matte black to your outer corner of your lids will give you both a natural and sultry look. <3