Thursday, January 10, 2013

Fashion and Beauty Flash

Hello Divas! 

Yes, yes I know, it has been SOOOOO long since I have posted, let alone taken, any pictures for my "OOTD" {Outfit of the Day} posts. I have not had any inspiration for any of my fits lately, but on one SLOW day at work, I decided to have my coworker snap this picture of me on the sales floor. This outfit is both retail functional and comfortable (besides me trying to break in these new H&M boots), this is by far one of my favorite outfits of 2013 (so far)! It may look like I have tights on with this open-slit skirt, but they are actually textured knee highs which looked AWESOME with this look.

In 2013 I wanted to go for simple details that are daring and allow others to do double takes. This is our year, like every other year, but even much so since graduation is in May! I am excited and blessed to have inspirational and supportive fashionista followers like you all! Love you all! 
Fit Rundown:
Necklace: Wet Seal
Top: Wet Seal
Belt & Skirt: Goodwill Thrifted 
Knee Highs: Friend Thrifted
Booties: H&M 

FOTD {{Face of the Day}}
NYC "Queens Boulevard" Eyeshadow Quad 
ELF Brow Kit
Sephora "Matte Brown" Pigment (Brows and Outer Crease) 
Wet n' Wild "Cherry Bomb" lippy

Next Up on Youtube.....(Click Here)

 Tutorial on my Tracee Ellis Ross hair coming soon! 

Smooches! 



5 comments:

Black Butterfly said...

Beautiful hair and lovely outfit!

Unknown said...

Thank you beautiful!

Fredetta said...

this is such a cute look! love the skirt

Deejay Speaks said...

you look gorgeous and congrats on graduating in May!!

Bria OC said...

Loving your outfit, everything looks amazing. Your hair, makeup, lovely :)

http://youngblackcuriosity.blogspot.co.uk/