Monday, March 25, 2013

OOTD: Modern Sherlock Holmes

Hello Dolls, 

Spring was so good to me last week. Though it was a little nippy, I made it through and came up
with a simple outfit that reminded me of Sherlock Holmes characters, but a bit more modern. 
I wasn't feeling my hair this day, so I pulled it back and kept it moving. To accommodate
this bad hair day I threw on my cropped Forever 21 turtleneck and thrifted skirt that I bought from a blog sale a couple of years ago. To top off this look, I grabbed my gorgeous cat waist belt and called it a day. 

What trends do you plan on rocking this spring season?
Fit Rundown:

Cropped Turtleneck: Forever21
Skirt: Blog Sale
Socks: Gifted
Booties: H&M
Wool Cape: Goodwill




Smooches!


1 comment:

Deejay Speaks said...

awesome outfit, I love seeing the cropped turtleneck look I'm trying to figure out how I would wear one and this is great inspiration