Thursday, March 21, 2013

OOTD: Vintage Staples

Hello Beauties, 

This month has not been very fashion friendly for me, but I have been trucking on! 
This was a quick fit that I put together after taking my senior undergraduate photos for the yearbook.
Very simple and campus friendly, these H&M booties are great for me to walk in while traveling in between classes.
With spring right around the corner, this outfit is a great way to transition your fall and winter pieces into
spring get up you can be proud of! 

Fit Rundown:
Printed Blazer: Goodwill
Skirt: Goodwill
Cat Belt: Megathrift
Booties: H&M

Enjoy your beautiful day my loves! 


4 comments:

Unknown said...

that blazer is so cool !!!

http://thesedaysfashion.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

hi dear! I just found your blog and I love it! great post! love this look!would you like to follow each other via bloglovin and gfc? I always return the follow.let me know :)
http://signaturechic.blogspot.com/

Chase Chloe said...

You look stunning :)

Unknown said...

Looking good! Your hair looks good like that!