Thursday, July 11, 2013

My Little Secret...

You may have noticed that you have been seeing less and less of posts that 
include outfits like this....
It is time that I share where I have been post graduation....

Twelve pounds heavier and twenty-three weeks later...I am PREGNANT with my first child. I am proud to announce that I will be the proud mommy of a little boy named Emmanuel on November 1, 2013! Though I am extremely excited and surprised at this huge blessing, my clothing is not a big fan of my expanding figure. Honestly, what can you do in a situation like this? Simply, be a positive. 

Outside of my Sephora work costume or this Forever21+ romper.
I am either working or grocery shopping with my boyfriend. Despite my pitiful clothing selection, I am 
truly proud to say that I am a college graduate with a bright future in the beauty and skin care industry with Sephora and an anxious mommy-to-be.

I wrote this post to simply share, life has its own twists and turns that test our strength and dedication. At this moment, I am filled with joy that I have many gifts that I did not know I even had! And for that, I appreciate you lovely followers for being there along this bumpy and fun journey of mine! 

I am looking forward to many more years and posts on CRB!

Smooches! 

8 comments:

Imuwahen said...

congrats on your son! and congrats on being a college graduate!

clemence said...

Wonderful accomplishments love congrats

Falala Mele said...

WOW!!!! Such an exciting time for you both!!! I wish you all the best and look forward to all your posts xo Kisses from Australia :)

Guyanesesista said...

Congrats on all your blessings girl!

Weirdo Sweeney-Depp said...

congrats honey . you will enjoy mother i promise .

Weirdo xoxo

www.weirdomodernthoughts.blogspot.com

A.L.M. said...

Hi I'm Ana from Blogginup.com/en/

Blogginup is a bloggers tool that allow you to increase the traffic to your blog.


It is also a website that allows users follow content of blogs that you like in the easiest way.

The user can follow your content and with labels marking the post or blogs.

Hundreds of bloggers use Blogginup.com.

 
I invite you to come and add your blog in less than 1 minute and start having your own followers to follow your blog.
  
http://youtu.be/o_j8j7RXl-Y

blogginup.com

English version blogginup.com/en/

Regards!

Billie Monroe said...

Thank you all you beautiful ladies for being able to help me share such a precious time in my life as a mother to be!! Thank you all for being patient and supportive as I transition into a new chapter in my life!

Love,

Chakayla

Be A Better You said...

Congrats! I miss your posts! You're the first blogger I ever chose to follow and have inspired me to embrace who I am and better myself. Thank you! Can't wait till you're completely back :)