Sunday, July 21, 2013

Thrift Mommy in the Making

Happy Sunday Dolls!

I hope your weekend has been both restful and satisfying for you all. In continuation from my last post, I am going to be a mommy! I appreciate all the love and beautiful comments that I got from you all, it really makes my heart flutter reading each and everyone of them.

As you all know, I am obsessed with thrift shopping and discount shopping. Now that I am going to be a mommy, I was lucky to catch the 50% off clearance sale at H&M to start a newborn wardrobe for my little one. Since I haven't shopped full price retail in a while, I thought it would be helpful to give my top three ways to find sales that may be happening in your favorite retail stores, along with a mini haul of the items I purchased for Emmanuel. 

(All items in these photos were purchased with my own money my loves.)

Sale Tip 1:
Follow your favorite store's Facebook Fan Page, normally these stores will alert their fans of any sales happening in there stores that day or week coming up.

Striped Collared Onsie, which will be great for the winter months coming up.

Sales Tip 2: Weekly Company Emails
Appreciate those hidden discounts that are embedded in those emails, before getting the urge to trash it read them and find out how you can gain from them.

Tiger Graphic Print Onsie, my favorite pick up this weekend!

Sales Tip 3: Instagram
Follow the official pages of your favorite retail companies, along with paying attention to where your followers shop, for discounted prices so you can take advantage of those sales as well.

Two piece sweatsuit outfit, with the skull caps, to keep my baby warm during the unpredictable winter.

How do you find sales and discounted prices for clothing?

No comments: