Sunday, November 3, 2013

Week 40: Pregnancy Update

Hello Beauties!

Emmanuel's due date, which was on November 1, has come and gone but I will be entering the hospital on November 7 at 7pm to get my induction started!! I am beyond excited and blessed to have a chance to meet the little man that has changed my life for the better. During this nine month journey, I have been able to experience an array of emotions but I am glad to have such a strong support system with my boyfriend, family and friends! 

If everything goes smooth, I will definitely snap photos and share my delivery experience with you all! This is a major milestone that I want you all to be apart of. I look forward to posting very soon!!


With all my love,

Chakayla 

3 comments:

Fredetta said...

Good luck with your delivery :) blessings to you and your fam!

Kiwi..x said...

Good luck hun, I hope an easy delivery :)

Unknown said...

Thank you so much dolls!!