Tuesday, June 3, 2014

June Update: Where's Chakayla?

Hello Beauties, 

The summer is finally in full action! Yesterday was my birthday and I turned 23. It is crazy that at 23 I have experienced so much during the later portion of 2013, with the birth of my son, and in 2014 I am almost where I want to be in my career.

I am happy to report that I began my social media job and working full time! It is day 2 and things have been going great! Not only am I half way done with my first project, I have been trying to fit time to have someone take my photos for my blog so I can show you where my style has gone since we last spoke. 
Once I get a reliable photographer, honey the fashion posts will be posted like crazy.

I just wanted to come in and tell you all that I love and miss you guys! I hope all is well with each and every one of you!

Smooches,

Chakayla

No comments: