Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Where's Chakayla: 2014 Mommy, Life & Fitness Updates

Hello Loves! 

I am still alive, just living life! I am enjoying being a mother to my beautiful little one Emmanuel! 
He is now 5 months and getting into everything. I have been focused on raising him and allowing him to express himself freely. I vividly remember writing and posting my delivery story and now he is growing and becoming more and more independent! He is just a joy in our life!


Along with raising my son, I have found out some wonderful news! About three weeks ago, I accepted a full time, paid internship with a social media and PR company here in North Carolina! It is truly a blessing y'all! I have wanted to work and intern with this company for over a year now! You all remember my 2014 Vision Board ? Well one of my visions was that I wanted to have financial freedom for myself and my family and I am on the road to accomplishing that! 2014 has been so sweet so far and we are only three months into the new year! 

And the cherry on top.....

I also been experimenting with fitness and nutrition for about 8 weeks now! In those past weeks I have lost 9 pounds! I am going to keep going until I am as healthy as I can be! Emmanuel has inspired me to accomplish my dreams and achieving my goals of being more physically and nutritionally fit! I want to be able to run and play with him without getting winded, I am on my way toward success!  

2014 has been so sweet so far and I am looking forward to the rest of the year! How has 2014 been thus far for you?

2 comments:

FabEllis said...

Congratulations to you on everything! I am so proud of you! You are looking beautiful and you know I think Emmanuel is a cutie! Be blessed!

Unknown said...

Thank you Ashley! You are beyond sweet!