Saturday, March 15, 2014

Mommy & Munchkin Style Feature: Keila & Gabriel

I would love to introduce you all to the beautiful Keila, blogger of Mommy in Milwaukee , and her adorably stylish son Gabriel! Fashion forward, beautiful and radiant, Kelia is the epitome mommy style. 

Kick back, relax and read more about Keila and Gabriel's mommy and son style story:
  

Where are some of your favorite places to shop for little man? 
I love Marshalls! They have the cutest two-piece outfits for boys there and a huge selection of boy clothing. Also, Etsy has adorable unique pieces that I add to mix up the basics in his wardrobe. Prior to having him I was worried there wouldn't be as much a selection for baby boy clothes. However, I've been really surprised with how much selection there is! 


 

 How do you find shopping deals for yourself and your son? 
I love bargain shopping but I also enjoy investing in key pieces in my wardrobe. I currently have an obsession with buying consignment pieces on Instagram! I've found quite a few reputable "IGshops" with high-end merchandise, at half the price. I also love my Marshalls,Target and Banana Republic. I find most of my clothes at these stores. I get a lot of "shopping dollars" for using my Visa card (from Gap & Banana Republic) at other places. I make sure to pay my weekly expenses that I normally would buy and in turn I get free money! I generally just keep an eye open wherever I go and luckily I always find a deal as well.



How does your personal style influence the way you dress your child?
I love dressing up and getting ready for the day. Regardless of whether or not I am heading out to dinner with my family or just running errands. It helps me feel better about myself and ready to take anything on! I also like to make sure Gabriel is also ready with his outfits as well. I am not a fan of ever going out with him in PJ's! 



What is your favorite part about motherhood?
I have so many favorites! I would have to say at this point I love seeing him thrive and learn new things. Whether it's discovering how to pull out tissue or say "por favor."