Wednesday, June 29, 2011

When in Doubt....

Wear Coral & Lace

My go to this summer has been lace, there is no doubt about that! Lace makes me feel extremely regal and sophisticated! Lately I've been inspired by Solange Knowles, so I have been sporting my for a lot lately. Dare to be different my loves!!! Without you guys, I would not find the inspiration to post from day to day!

Live Life Freely!

Fit Rundown:

Necklace: Banana Republic
Lace Top: Charlotte Russe
Coral Dress(turned skirt): Faith21 (before it became Forever21+)
Shoes: Shoe Store in Winston-Salem, NC
Vintage Box Purse: Goodwill
Solange Knowles

Fashion Stomping Ground

13 comments:

Kheira said...

nice outfit, love the color of the skirt ! :) x

www.lachrodemode.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

thanks darling!!!! coral is so flattering on all women!

Tiffany said...

thanks for the comment love! i like your outfit :)especially with the pop of the pink skirt..its superb! the shoes are cute too.

Unknown said...

thanks darling!!! your blog is something special!! something I will keep checking out!!! thanks for following!!!

Chakayla

augustalolita said...

beautiful outfit!! i love your skirt, its such a lovely color!! and i love your blouse <3

StylishForever said...

ok I love love this look girl, you look fab!!!

Unknown said...

thanks ladies!!! i so appreciate the love!!!!

Nekiah Torres said...

I love every single piece in this outfit! Girl you have amazing style! I love how you turned that dress into a skirt and that lace top is to die for! Your hair is fantastic! Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I am most def following you! Kiah

Unknown said...

thanks Kiah!!!!!!! i am so honored to have your beautiful comment under this post!! I saw you on My Thrifted Closet and I had to check your blog out!! Thank you for all the love!!! Please keep up all the GREAT work!! your eye for thrifted pieces is amazing!!!!

Katie Mac said...

The coral color looks great with your complexion and I loved how you paired it with the lace top….amazing!

Unknown said...

I so appreciate your lovely comments Katie!! Coral is the new black for the spring ;)

Vivi N. said...

Adorable outfit! I really like each individual piece. Very nice.

Giselle said...

this is so cute luv this entire outfit...