Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Classic.Raw.Beauty. Updates

Hello Lovelies,

The summer is starting to wind down and I'm making preparations to leave home for my last year of college. Daunting, yes it is, but I'm ready to knock out this year with a huge success and I'm taking CRB with me. One day this will be my sole job, I'm determined to make this happen. As always I have so many ideas for this blog and for you beautiful followers, but when the plans become solidified I will definitely share them.
In the mean time outside of Classic.Raw.Beauty. I started a new fashion initiative on Facebook called 
Curvy Polaroid.  It is another extension of this blog where I talk about my inspirations and provide daily style advice. So my ladies who are trying to travel down another path of fashion and success, or just wanting something else to add to your web surfing list, I would love for you all to make your way over to that page and like it: Curvy Polaroid (I would so appreciate that.)

 On top of starting another fashion like page, I have also been doing natural hair and giving free hair treatments with their style. I am calling it Natural Designs by Chakayla. If any of you lovely ladies or men looking to have your locs or natural hair treated and styled contact me at taylorchakayla@gmail.com or classicrawbeauty@yahoo.com
 On top of Curvy Polaroid and Natural Designs by Chakayla, I finally received my beautiful business cards in the mail! I am so excited! So whenever I send out giveaway prizes or if you are a North Carolina native and you see me in your city, make sure you come up and talk to me so we can exchange conversations and business cards. I am so blessed to have a faithful following of readers and followers on my site. Without you all, this would not be possible for me. Love your support and dedication.  

Smooches!

No comments: